• Your MacBook SSD has died or stopped responding
• You need a higher capacity SSD i.e. 256GB / 512GB /1TB /2TB for more storage of your important files and folders as the one it came with is very small in capacity
• You work on design or media advertising related software’s like CS6, Adobe Creative Suite, Auto cad or any such software’s on your MacBook and you need speed to do your work efficiently and be more productive.
• You see a rainbow wheel always turning around and do not respond to any mouse clicks or keyboard buttons combinations.
• You need fast boot and want to open your programs 6X faster than the normal HDD.
If you need data to be transferred from the old hard drive or SSD in case of upgrade, kindly let our technician know total size of data on your existing SSD or Hard drive as it helps to give you actual cost for repair.
If in case the existing SSD or Hard drive is no longer accessible and data can not be transferred over to the new SSD than we may recommend you our MacBook data recovery Services at additional cost. Kindly visit MacBook Data Recovery Services for more detail.