Expert Data Recovery Company in Dubai
Tips: Follow simple Do’s and Don’ts below to protect your hard drive from permanent data loss and increase your chances for a successful recovery.
What to do when your laptop, desktop or external hard drive stops working:
- Shutdown your computer or unplug your external hard drive immediately. Extended use can also cause further damage to your drive and potentially limit your ability to access your data.
- Subsequent turning on and turning off of your computer in a hope that it will fix by itself will only deteriorate the already failing hard drive.
- Do not install or re-install any application. If the data is important to you than we recommend not to do this. This is particularly true if you’re dealing with logical drive failure. In many cases, your data still there on the drive, but the directory, or path, to access it is corrupted or missing. You run the risk of overwriting the data you want to recover and making it permanently irretrievable if you install any new applications.
- Don’t Freeze It – there is this widespread myth that freezing your hard drive for several hours can restore the drive to working condition. In fact, it can do more harm than good, causing condensation buildup on your platters and resulting in irreversible data loss.
- Do not take it apart, open or attempt to clean a damaged drive. The mechanical parts inside the hard drives are extremely delicate and sensitive to movement, temperature, dust and environmental contaminants. Thus, you should never open, tap or shake your hard drive. This can cause further and perhaps irreversible damage.
- Do not use a file recovery or other software to repair damaged drive: especially if it is not spinning, making clicking noise or beeping.
Don’t go around town to find a data recovery company in Dubai, call us immediately now
Please click here to start data recovery process now or contact one of our data recovery specialist to help you out.